Oak Hill is a 200+ community gathering weekly for worship, Bible Study, fellowship and prayer. This cross-generational ministry seeks to encourage spiritual growth by:
- Helping people discover how God's Word relates to daily life.
- Encouraging people to develop personal relationships.
- Invoking people in the joyful celebration of faith in Jesus.
- Providing people opportunities for ministry to others.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the Spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Oak Hill Bible Church is a member of The Advent Christian General Conference of America and The National Association of Evangelicals.